Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

Aqua Markers

Letraset are listening to us crafters and have brought out a new 20 colours in the Aqua range, these markers are not to be confused with the promarkers as they are water based so they work in the same way that watercolours do but the great thing abut them is they are wet and ready to use.
Letraset have kindly sent me the information sheet that gives lots of hints and tips on how to use them.
They have also kindly sent me some sets to set as prizes for my readers so I must get busy and make a sample or two to show you for when the new 20 colours are available in August.

Just click on each picture to enlarge it.







post signature

7 comments:

Kimbo said...

Thanks for the leaflet Jak - now to try and find where I put them! KIm x

Ruth said...

Thanks for the info, I'll have to try these! Ruth x

Merry said...

Really like the sound of these. thanks for the info.

Ruth said...

Brilliant Blog...have sent u a blog award. Info is on my blog xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Thanks for this Jac as just heard have some on the way so wondered what they were like..
Shaz.x

sue said...

Thanks for the info sheet, I have a couple of these I bought by mistake so will get them out and have a play
Suzanne

the card man said...

Thanks for the info.I always got definate lines when I tried it. Will give it another go now. Thanks again